Friday, October 15

Sugar Skull Iced Fedora

 To me, Puffy Paint is craft therapy. There is something so soothing about squeezing thick, brightly colored paint into to swirls, circles, dots and dashes. Because I work iLoveToCreate, for the company that makes Puffy Paint, I'm privy to always having some tubes on hand.  Recently, during a stressed out day, I used EVERY tube on hand to decorate a fedora. Here's how I did it!

 Start with a black hat and use tailor's chalk to sketch out your designs. 

 Iron on a Crafty Chica calavera applique in the center and design out from there using Tulip Halloween 10-Pack of Puffy Paint (or any bright colors of the paint!). 

 Let it dry over night and then use Crafty Chica® Extreme Embellishment Glue™ to add sequin trim. glitter and sequins! You bet. It's all about the pop. Commit, go all the way! In fact, add some crystals
too!

 I guarantee, by the time the hat is dry, you will  have all your worries ironed out!

Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close